"I tried calling, but just got the voicemail... What do I do?"
- Leave a voicemail! We return EVERY voicemail that is left. We have a very small staff and we are frequently on the other line, and if you leave us a voicemail, then we know you called!
"Are there Vegetarian Options or Gluten Free Options at the Feast?"
- We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten free and several other dietary restrictions. We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Please call our reservation office for details.
"Are children allowed at the feast?"
- We welcome Feasters of all ages, however, all persons 12 months and older are the same price as adults. Any person under 21 years old will not be served alcoholic beverages, per TABC regulations.
"I have a discount code! Can I use it for a phone purchase too?"
- All discount codes are ONLY applicable to tickets purchased via the online ticketing system.
"I want a certain seat: how can I pick my seat with online ordering?"
- Unfortunately, all seats purchased via online ticketing system will be assigned by our booking staff, based on the best available seats at the time of purchase. To request specific seating, you may call* to make your reservation.
*Phone reservations are subject to a $5 fee and regular pricing; discounts are applicable to online purchases only.
"I'm trying to purchase tickets online, but I don't see any tickets available for the date I want. Are you sold out? What do I do?"
- Just because we are sold out online, does NOT mean we are sold out! Please call the reservation office Mon-Fri, 10AM - 5PM to find out how many seats are left!
"I purchased TRF season tickets: what do I do if I want the Kings Feast on a certain Weekend?"
- Call The King's Feast office to schedule your reservations, and specify that you do not need gate admission.
"One of my guests has a dietary restriction. Can you accommodate this restriction?"
- Yes, we usually can! We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten free and several other dietary restrictions. We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Please call our reservation office for details.
"I still have questions. Who can I contact?"
- For Online Ticketing Help, contact email@example.com.
- For general information about the festival, the menu, the show or the venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Facebook.
- For special seating requests, to process payment, or the most up to date availability, please call Cassandra at the reservation office (800) 224-0761 Mon-Fri, 10AM - 5PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The King's Feast #302 is a covered show at the outdoor event The Texas Renaissance Festival and will operate rain or shine.
2. No refunds or exchanges.
3. All tickets will be mailed at the beginning of August.
4. All seats purchased via online ticketing system will be assigned by our booking staff, based on the best available seats.
5. To request specific seating, you may call* to make your reservation.
A production of the Merchant Prince, Inc.
Copyright © The King's Feast All rights Reserved