"There are no Saturday shows available online... how do I book tickets for a Saturday show?
-We currently only offer online booking for Sundays and select faire days. Please call our reservation office for Saturday reservations.
"I tried calling, but just got the voicemail... What do I do?"
- Leave a voicemail! We return EVERY voicemail that is left. We have a very small staff and we are frequently on the other line! We will only return calls that leave a message.
"Are there Vegetarian Options or Gluten Free Options at the Feast?"
- We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free and several other dietary restrictions. We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Call for details.
"Are children allowed at the feast?"
- We welcome Feasters of all ages, however, all persons 12 months and older are the same price as adults. Any person under 21 years will NOT be served alcohol, per TABC regulations.
"I have a discount code! Can I use it for a phone purchase too?"
-All discount codes are ONLY applicable to tickets purchased via the online ticketing system.
"I want a certain seat or have a seating restriction (wheelchair, etc): how can I pick my seat?"
- Unfortunately, all seats purchased via online ticketing system will be assigned by our booking staff, based on the best available seats at the time of purchase. To request specific seating, you must call* to make your reservation.
*Phone reservations are subject to a $5 fee and regular pricing; discounts are applicable to online purchases only.
"I'm trying to purchase tickets online, but I don't see any tickets available for the date I want. Are you sold out? What do I do?"
- Just because we are sold out online, does NOT mean we are sold out! Please call the reservation office Mon-Fri, 10AM - 5PM to find out how many seats are left!
"I purchased TRF season tickets: what do I do if I want the Kings Feast on a certain Weekend?"
- Call King's Feast office to schedule your reservations; specify you do not need gate admission.
"One of my guests has a dietary restriction. Can you accommodate this restriction?"
- Yes, we usually can! We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Please call our reservation office for details.
"I still have questions. Who can I contact?"
- For general information about the festival, the menu, the show or the venue, please email email@example.com or send us a message on Facebook.
- For special seating requests, to process payment, or the most up to date availability, please call Cassandra at the reservation office (800) 224-0761 Mon-Fri, 10AM - 5PM.
1. The King's Feast #302 is a covered show at the outdoor event The Texas Renaissance Festival and will operate rain or shine.
2. No refunds or exchanges.
3. Tickets purchased at least two weeks in advance of the event date will be mailed to the address provided. Tickets purchased with less than two weeks till event will be placed at TRF Will Call. Upon arriving at the festival, be prepared to show ID and specify "King's Feast Will Call."
4. All seats purchased via online ticketing system will be assigned by our booking staff, based on the best available seats.
5. To request specific seating, you may call to make your reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A production of the Merchant Prince, Inc.
Copyright © The King's Feast All rights Reserved