A production of the Merchant Prince, Inc.
Copyright © The King's Feast All rights Reserved
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: No refunds or exchanges. Each ticket valid only for the date & time shown towards entry of one (1) person into the King's Feast®. The King's Feast® is a covered show located within the outdoor grounds of The Texas Renaissance Festival, and will operate rain or shine. ***All attendees partaking of alcoholic beverages from the King's Cellar must bring a valid government-issued photo ID to present to the King's Feast wait staff.***
"I tried calling, but just got the voicemail... What do I do?"
- Leave a voicemail! We return EVERY voicemail that is left. We have a very small staff and we are frequently on the other line! We will only return calls that leave a message.
"Are there Vegetarian Options or Gluten Free Options at the Feast?"
- We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free and several other dietary restrictions. We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Call for details.
"Are children allowed at the feast?"
- We welcome Feasters of all ages, however, all persons 12 months and older are the same price as adults. Any person under 21 years will NOT be served alcohol, per TABC regulations.
"I want a certain seat or have a seating restriction (wheelchair, etc): how can I pick my seat?"
- Please make sure to tell us when you call to make your reservation.
"I purchased TRF season tickets: what do I do if I want the Kings Feast on a certain Weekend?"
- Call the King's Feast office to schedule your reservations; specify you do not need gate admission.
"One of my guests has a dietary restriction. Can you accommodate this restriction?"
- Yes, we usually can! We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Please call our reservation office for details.
"I still have questions - Who can I contact?"
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook, call our reservations office Monday thru Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (800) 224-0761