Disclaimer: No refunds or exchanges. Each ticket valid only for the date & time shown towards entry of one (1) person into the King's Feast®. The King's Feast® is a covered show located within the outdoor grounds of The Texas Renaissance Festival, and will operate rain or shine. ***All attendees partaking of alcoholic beverages from the King's Cellar must bring a valid government-issued photo ID to present to the King's Feast wait staff.***
A production of the Merchant Prince, Inc.
Copyright © The King's Feast All rights Reserved
"Are you opening for the 2020 season?"
- We are planning for the 2020 season and will be following local, state, and federal guidelines for public health and safety, as well as the guidelines set forth by the Texas Renaissance Festival.
"Are you taking King's Feast reservations?"
- Unfortunately we are not able to host the King's Feast during this time. Please see our announcement on 9/23/2020 for more details.
"Will King's Feast Tankards be available this season?"
- Yes! 2020 Limited Edition run of King's Feast Tankards will be available with the Travelers' Feast picnic hamper. Details on how to order Travelers' Feast coming soon!
"What happens to my reservation if the 2020 Season of the Texas Renaissance Festival is canceled?"
- In the event that the Texas Renaissance Festival is unable to open due to public health concerns refunds will be issued accordingly.
"One of my guests has a dietary restriction. Can you accommodate this restriction?"
- Yes, we usually can! We cannot reduce the ticket price for any dietary or medical related conditions. Please call our reservation office for details.
"I still have questions - Who can I contact?"
- You may email us at email@example.com or call our reservations office Monday thru Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (800) 224-0761
Frequently Asked Questions